shelly says that lowercase is hip. shift buttons take too much energy.

the return of ginny to film punk!!!!!!!111!!@!!

are you excited? i'm excited. like whoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaooaao excited!(: hehe. okay, because i have had zero contact with anyone on this planet in like a gazillion years i will brief you on my life. pretty much, it sucks. france is boring boring boring! all i do is stay at home and get callouses on my fingers and get sick and almost get hit by cars while crossing the insane amount of streets around this here place. also, school is really hard. it's like WHOAA. also my math teacher is a french woman so when she says my name she says "tee-oh-dora" and i don't realize she's talking to me because it's like high and quick and scary. i got yelled at for being st00pid. on the plus side, the market is only a few blocks away and i can conveniently drown my sorrows in orangina and eat alot of chocolate mousse/fluffy pudding. that pretty much makes up for it. shelly also wants me to inform you all that french boys are cuter. nuff said. uhmmm. people speak in french around me JUST so i don't understand them and they talk about that darn "rousse" or something like that, which means red head. XD and SOMETIMES ITS SO OBVIOUS 'cause they talk to me in english and then they're like "hahahahahhahahah -talks to friend at side in french-" "what did you say?" ".....nothing, something stuuupid." WHAT IS THIS EFFERY? i don't mind it too much here aside from the fact that it's really dirty though AND YOU GUYS AREN'T HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY. french kids singing american music. LALALAL HAHAHAHAHA. it's so funny. i wish you could come watch them do these things avec moi. other good things. food. not the food at school. it's ten billion times worse than solebury. i don't eat it even though you have to pay 5.80 euros REGARDLESS. i'm afraid of getting sick. but everywhere else? SUPPERBBBB. uhm. let's see. i feel super colorful because everyone wears black and has brown hair. if i ever get to watching a movie, i'll tell you guys about it. the last thing i watched was "mr. and mrs. smith" a few days after i got here because it's the only thing that has been on in english. not the one with angelina jolie and brad pitt, though, the one from 1941. i actually liked it. i like old black and white movies haha. (: awhile ago i watched cat on a hot tin roof ("I FEEL ALL THE TIME LIKE A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF." "THEN JUMP OFF THE ROOF, MAGGIE, JUMP OFF IT.") and OHHHH the other movie i watched in english here was "who's afraid of virginia woolf?" so. conclusion: french people like old american movies. they don't watch them probably, but i do now! ...all the time because i dont understand anything else. okay i'm good now. well i'll write tomorrow because all the kids are "en stage" or something and i cant go to school. LOTSSSAAA LOVE AND THOSE BISOUX THINGS THAT KIDS HERE CALL THE B'S, THEO/GINNY. :D POST-SCRIPT-PRE-POST-SCRIPT. PSPPS. MY GOSHH DANG PETITS MUFFINS WENT STALE.

ps. also if at any point sebastian sees this, he should know that i am very very very sorry i have not sent him a postcard yet. D: i'm a sick monstahh at the moment and have no postcards. >____<>

7 comments:

Scout Tafoya said...

Bearclaw,

it's terrific to hear from you!

Dizzy said...

I laughed so hard at your Te-oh-dora story I almost fell off my bed. Just to let you know.
Your description of being this little burst of color in big ol' PARIS reminds me of the Scarlet Letter (even if I didn't particularly enjoy that book) because it was like the forest was black, right? and the town was all gray and all "follow the rules missy!!!" and then this one girl was all "OH YEAH TAKE THAT RULES I'M GUNA HAVE A BABY!!!" (or something like that... whatever) but don't have a baby, Gin bear. Seriously. not right now anyway. maybe never. No, I don't care how cute the french boys are!!
Sebastian says he misses everybody and sends his love and all that yada yada yada
and I miss you too. I'm sorry you're bored and in want of postcards but it sounds like your geographical situation's got a lot of hidden potential, even if most of that involves eating loads of delicious foods and your itty bitty muffins are past their prime. I LOVE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF POST MUSIC OR SOMETHING OR JUST KEEP TELLING STORIES SEBASTIAN MAKES REALLY GOOD PIE.

ginbear. ;P<3 said...

bearclaw? (ps. i'll think of something more relevant and critic-like when i'm not dying of respiratory problems)

Scout Tafoya said...

Take your time. Incidentally I'd love for you to talk more about Mr. And Mrs. Smith or other old films you like.

Basho said...

GINBEAR! I forgive you. It's okay that you haven't replied I've been meaning to follow up, I wasn't sure the first got to you on time but I don't care now because I'm hearing from you! I just visited your blog today and I joined and left a post but I knew secretly that you'd never go back and check it and I thought I wouldn't here from you in forever but now you're here, which is to say talking to us. And that's all I really want. I miss you very much, and I'm sorry to hear that france isn't always the best, but I know you'll be able to keep up that sunny disposition. Oh and as far as that whole red head thing goes, it turns out there fairly common in vermont... liked oddly so. But none quite as pleasant as you. I hope to hear from you soon. Much love.

Basho said...

I meant they're fairly common... Oh and you be careful around those cute parisian boys, they're no good for you ginbear. Feel better.

ginbear. ;P<3 said...

parisian boys are scary. no need to worry about them.