Sebastian's doin' good guys! I sawr it with my own eyes

This whole thing is very exciting!
I think this is the only one I have that I haven't shown anyone yet. It's still kind of in its rough stages but I think this is good because maybe you can like, give me feedback or something? I don't know. I'm not around any instruments right now. Unless you count my gourd flute. but that would be little hard to manage with the singing and all. Unless I did it as separate layers on Audacity or whatever. But that never seems to work. Anyway:

http://www.adrive.com/home/downloadfile/258103079

Love you guys,
???????

1 comment:

shel said...

at the beginning of the verses, this sounds almost burlesque; it's really fantastic. though, in comparison the energy seems to taper off during the other parts of the song.

but what it really needs is a gourd flute part.