antarctica, blue whale islands, and The Tower

this summer i was fortunate enough to meet colin campbell, and he has become one of my favourite artists. he is stunning; he finds beauty in places that many people would not think to look. his imagination intrigues me. he brings us one of the last remaining wildernesses and shows us how gorgeous the earth can be. he captures the true colours of his subjects. i want to crawl away into one of his tree houses or sculptures and create my own art. i promise you that you will want to do the same.

http://www.colincampbellstudios.com/intropage.html

3 comments:

Basho said...

The flying island with the balloons could have been inspiration for the windmill island in feel good inc. At least I think it's reminiscent.

Scout Tafoya said...

music videos are where artists go to die

Basho said...

All I'm saying is that they're similar.